If you have any questions regarding any of the positions, please call 800-366-6740. Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a high school diploma.
- Our vessels are U.S. registered. Therefore, all shipboard employees must be able to legally work in the United States.
- All positions require pre-employment, random, and reasonable cause alcohol and drug testing, as per U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Physical Demands; All shipboard positions can be physically demanding. Repetitive motion, bending, climbing and often heavy lifting, are requirements of most positions. Every crewmember works every day while on board.
- Uniform/Grooming Standards; At ACL, it is important that your attire and personal grooming reflect a positive and professional image. The company has a uniform policy that all crewmembers need to adhere to.
Please carefully read the general requirements listed above. If you meet the general requirements, you may apply for a position online by clicking the "Apply Online" button above. Or you can download and print the appropriate application for your desired position, fill it out completely, sign where indicated, and return to our corporate office at the following address:
American Cruise Lines, Inc
Attn: Personnel Dept.
741 Boston Post Road, Suite 200
Guilford, CT 06437
Or fax it to 203-453-0417 attention: Personnel Dept
If you have any questions regarding any of the shipboard positions, please call 800-366-6740 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.